THE SECRET WORLD’S BIGGEST UPDATE YET – NEW VIDEO SHOWS WHAT’S COMING
The biggest update yet for Funcom’s modern-day massively multiplayer online game ‘The Secret World’, is just around the corner and will be hitting the game servers soon. ‘Issue #4: Big Trouble in the Big Apple’ is the fourth major content update since the game launched just four months ago, and it introduces an impressive assortment of new content and gameplay mechanics for players to discover.
Today Funcom is excited to share with you a brand new preview video, narrated by Game Director Joel Bylos, providing a unique look at what is coming in this massive update:
Here are some of the additions in ‘Issue #4: Big Trouble in the Big Apple’:
- The Manhattan Exclusion Zone – the game’s very first raid set in the middle of a devastated Times Square, offering a massive challenge for groups of 10 players.
- The Albion Theater – in this London theater venue, players can put on their own stage plays, control everything from props to lighting, and invite others to sit in the audience.
- The Chainsaw – a brand new and extremely powerful auxiliary weapon that opens up several new abilities for players to acquire.
- Reticule Combat – a new, optional combat mode that allows you to use your mouse pointer to aim for targets.
- Massive PvP Enhancements – this update revitalizes parts of the player vs. player gameplay, particularly the large-scale secret society warfare in Fusang.
- And much, much more!
‘Issue #4: Big Trouble in the Big Apple’ is set to go live this November. For more information on the update, previous updates and how to get into ‘The Secret World’, please visit the official website at www.thesecretworld.com.