DON’T GET MAD, TAKE IT TO THE MAX WITH THE FREE RAVAGED DEMO NOW
Former Battlefield 2, Desert Combat, and Frontlines Developers Offer Killer Vehicular-Based Multiplayer Shooter for $24.99 Value
Twain Harte, CA – November 1, 2012 – Following Ravaged’s successful, critically-acclaimed launch, 2 Dawn Games’ has made the demo — now including two gameplay modes and a second map — free and available for everyone to play. Download the demo now from Steam HERE.
Here is what critics are saying about Ravaged:
“Ravaged delivers some of the year’s best online vehicular carnage that’s set perfectly to the backdrop of an engrossing and atmospheric post-apocalyptic world.” 9/10 — Gaming Nexus
“A rocking multiplayer-only, vehicle-heavy twist on the post-apocalyptic FPS.” – GameSpy
“Ravaged brings well thought out game design and a brilliant execution to revolutionize the genre” — 9/10 The Examiner
“Combines the brashness and twitch action of Unreal Tournament with the vehicular system and color palette of Borderlands.” -– Game Revolution
“Delivers old-school online action that’s very exciting.” 8/10 — AtomicGamer
2 Dawn Games also updated the retail and the demo versions of Ravaged with key community-driven features, including:
- Dedicated server files now available for players and clans to host their own games
- Improved browser filter options added
- Quick Match has been added (for joining the best server)
- The Liberty map has been added to the demo
- The demo now includes two modes: Capture the Resources (Canyon) and Thrust (Liberty)
- Additional protection has been provided to re-spawning players, including 1) When in the main base, re-spawning players get 15 seconds of “god mode”; 2) There is no protection when main base is final target for opposing team in Thrust
- Weapon-based vehicles are more balanced
- The harpoon, crossbow and rocket truck artillery have been balanced
- The minimum votes for kicking has been adjusted
- “Spectate” button has been moved
- Selected weapon highlighting has been fixed
- Performance optimizations
The online multiplayer first-person shooter Ravaged, featuring eight maps and more than 40 vehicles and weapons, is now available for $24.99 on Windows PC from Steam, Rain Digital Games, 2DawnGames, GameStop, Gamers Gate, Origin, and GameFly.
Ravaged is rated “M” for mature due to the violent subject matter, and is not intended for younger audiences.
ABOUT REVERB PUBLISHING:
Launched in 2010, Reverb Publishing offers digital publishing to independent game developers on PlayStation Network, Xbox LIVE Arcade, PC, iOS and Droid, by combining production and business development support paired with the proven public relations and marketing agency expertise from its parent company, Reverb Communications. Reverb Publishing’s unique business model is form fitted for studios, ensuring that they receive the majority of the game’s revenue and maintain ownership of their titles while Reverb handles all the non-developmental tasks including production support, navigating QA, and preparing for product submission.
The PR veterans at Reverb Communications have worked on recognizable brands Guitar Hero, Rock Band, The Beatles: Rock Band, Dance Central, Star Trek Online, as well as stellar digital titles Battle Slots, Army of Darkness, BloodRayne: Betrayal, Kung Fu LIVE and the critically-acclaimed Dungeon Defenders.
For more information about Reverb Publishing, please visit www.reverbpublishing.com.
ABOUT 2 DAWN GAMES:
Established in 2009, 2 Dawn Games is dead set on bringing the fun back into gaming. Our team is made up of passionate gamers with AAA game development experience. We have worked on titles such as Desert Combat, Battlefield 2, Frontlines: Fuel of War and more, but now we are ready to break some rules and make some games that bring the community together for some laugh out loud experiences. Our focus is on online core gaming that requires skill, teamwork and diapers because you are going to piss your pants.