If you are not yet familiar with my interview style, in a nutshell, it is two friends sitting down for a coffee and just talking about whatever it is we want to talk about and geeking out over whatever it is we are geeking out over. And, hopefully, it is interesting enough that people will want to eavesdrop on our conversation.
Having Jeff as my first guest on the relaunched Geeky Pleasures Radio Show was a real pleasure. We had so much fun, that we went an hour over and hardly any of the music I intended to play got played.
We discussed many things during the interview: media in general; how The Force 925 came to be; Twitter; online communities; projects he is currently working on; Song Fu; technology; many geeky topics; and so much more.
- The podcast included 4 of Jeff’s songs (included with permission). The are: The Bop Bop Song, Nerdy Cougar, High and A Brief History of Pudding.
- There is some language that may not be suitable for work.
- Total runtime is 2 hours 36 minutes and 24 seconds.
- The format is mp3, 96 kbps, 44.1 khz, stereo.
- The size is 143 MB.
- To download: right click, save link as.
- Or listen here:
I hope you enjoy!